Wellmaster and People Corporation recently collaborated to create a comprehensive employee benefits program. Wellmaster engaged with People Corporation, a group benefits consulting firm, to create a new employee benefits program….
In 1987, Wellmaster opened its doors to the world with just twenty employees and a purpose: to make a difference. We wanted our work to cause ripples in the industry and set new standards for innovation and quality. No exceptions or excuses, all our tools are built to the highest industry standards and rigorously tested to guarantee quality and reliability.
There’s no room for error in the world’s toughest industries and our customers’s demand tools as high-performance as they are. We have built our reputation on rising to meet that challenge. Our customers have trusted us for over 30 years to creatively solve some of their most difficult challenges. That is why, at Wellmaster, we can confidently say that our products and services make a difference in the lives of the people and industries we work with every day.
Who we serve
We serve a wide range of industries and always go the extra mile by insisting on products that go beyond expectations in terms of quality and value. Whether you’re a driller, a greenhouse facilities manager, an oil & gas engineer, or an environmental consultant, we want to build a relationship so that you always get the products you need.
Our customers may come from different worlds but they’re united by their desire for high-performance tools that can be relied on to get the job done.
We also aim to use best practices and stay up to date with the industries we serve, which is why we are members of numerous organizations, institutes, and associations.
- American Hort (formerly OFA)
- FNGLA (Florida Nursery Growers And Landscape Association)
- NASPD (National Association Of Steel Pipe Distributors)
- OGWA (Ontario Ground Water Association)
- NGWA (National Ground Water Association)
- OPI (Ontario Petroleum Institute)
- CME (Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters)
- HRAI (Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Institute Of Canada)
- Innovators Alliance
- Tillsonburg District Chamber Of Commerce
Our Mission is simple: Make a difference.
The Nitty Gritty
- 60,000 Square foot facility on a 10 acre site
- 3D design software by Autodesk and others
- ABB semi-automated welding cells
- Non-destructive hydro-static testing
- State of the art CNC lathes and threadmills
Standards don’t get any higher than ours
- Product Destination (Sales Dollars)
- API (American Petroleum Institute) 5CT – 0141
- AWS (American Welding Standards) D1.11D1.1M: 2006
- TSSA (Technical Standards & Safety Authority)
- Category A Type fittings only in accordance with CSA Standard B51
- CSA (Canadian Standard Association)
- Classes and agreement files covered C385101 liquid pumps
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Want to see everything we currently have available?
with good people.
Wellmaster is dedicated to employee well-being and creating a meaningful work environment that aligns with our purpose.